PHOTOGRAPHY AT THE ORCHARD
“I’ve had the privilege of heading up to Cherry Hill Orchard & Market for the past 4 years and every time I stand in awe at the little slice of heaven unfolding before my eyes. The orchard is so well kept, the smell is divine and the sunlight falls just perfectly over the hill.”
INFORMATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
These are the photography policies for our orchard. So, if you are wanting to take photos while our cherry trees are blooming, this usually happens mid to late April. It is different every year. Due to this, we will be letting you know on social media when it will be time to sign up for a time slot.
Cherry Hill Will Provide:
- A beautiful setting to take your photos
- A restroom for your clients to change their clothes.
- A warm barn for your customers to escape to if the weather gets bad.
- On special weekends, I will provide light snacks and something to drink for your customers.
- On the special weekends, I will check your customers in and show them where you are located on our property.
- Your customers will be able to visit the farm animals and play on the swings.
- Print, fill out, bring and the contract (can be found below).
- Go to Calendly to sign up to take pictures in our orchard.
- Contact me ONLY through email. This year, I am streamlining communication to be sure all requests and questions are addressed in a timely manner. firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will respect all the trees in our orchard by NOT allowing yourself or your clients to climb the trees or damage the branches or any of the flowers.
- This is our future cherry crop for this year and years to come.
- If you are planning to use any props larger than a chair, they need to be reapproved. Please email me a picture of the props.
- Follow and tag Cherry Hill Orchard & Market in all your images used on social media. I am on Instagram and Facebook as @cherryhillwa.
- Provide us with a few images that we can use on social media and we will tag you when we use them.
- The first 30-minute photo shoot will cost $30. Then each 30-minute photo shoot after this will cost $20. This money is to be paid upfront when you arrive on the orchard. The pricing starts over each time you come to our orchard.
- These time slots are coveted, so you MUST give us a 24-hour notice of any cancellations!
- We will be announcing on Facebook and Instagram when it will be time to schedule. At that time, please go to calendly.com/cherryhillwa to sign up. Thank you for using this scheduling site! I am hoping it will be helpful for all of us. 😄
If you have any questions please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. email@example.com