PHOTOGRAPHY AT THE ORCHARD
“I’ve had the privilege of heading up to Cherry Hill Orchard & Market for the past 4 years and every time I stand in awe at the little slice of heaven unfolding before my eyes. The orchard is so well kept, the smell is divine and the sunlight falls just perfectly over the hill.”
INFORMATION FOR PHOTOGRAPHERS
We will be open to schedule photography for the 2023 Cherry Blossom Season in April.
These are the photography policies for our orchard. Our cherry trees usually bloom mid to late April. It is different every year. Due to this, we will be letting you know on social media when it will be time to sign up for a time slot. So be sure to turn on your post notifications!
Cherry Hill Will Provide:
- A beautiful setting to take your photos
- A restroom for your clients to change their clothes.
- A warm barn for your customers to escape to if the weather gets bad.
- I will check your customers in and show them where you are located on our property.
- Your customers will be able to visit the farm animals and play on the swings.
- Print, fill out, and send the contract (able to be downloaded below) to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Will respect all the trees in our orchard by NOT allowing yourself or your clients to climb the trees or damage the branches or any of the flowers.
- This is our future cherry crop for this year and years to come.
- If you are planning to use any props larger than a chair, they need to be preapproved. Please email me a picture of the props.
- Follow and tag Cherry Hill Orchard & Market in all your images used on social media. I am on Instagram and Facebook as @cherryhillwa.
- Provide us with a few images that we can use on social media and we will tag you when we use them.
- Each 30 minutes session will cost $40. The fee will be paid when you book your time slot(s).
- These time slots are coveted, so you MUST give us a 48-hour notice of any cancellations! More than two cancellations will result in loss of the $40 fee for the 30 minutes session. Major weather cancellations do not result in loss of money. (typical rain spring rain storms do not count because they come and quickly)
- If you have any questions please email me and I will get back to you as soon as possible. email@example.com